Friday, January 11, 2008

Lifeflix Rewind

I love how Grace from Design Sponge provides a weekly wrap-up on Fridays so I thought I'd give it a shot and see if it proves to be useful.

This week started out rough - slowly coming out of holiday mode and back to reality. Thank you to everyone who ordered from my new etsy shop. I hope all of you love your scarves and again - a giant thank you thank you thank you!!!!

monday:
:: an insight on how our tummies spent the holidays: homemade zeppoles
:: my battle against wrinkles began
:: etsy store gets an update

tuesday:
:: yummy yellow cake with gloppy chocolate frosting
:: I discover a great new crunchy pork chop recipe

wednesday:
:: I went window shopping
:: I was too lazy to cook, so we ate tuna melts

thursday:
:: made the best chicken dinner ever
:: introduced the latest member of the fam - Miss Greta

friday:
:: my first zipper pouch

No comments: