Thursday, January 10, 2008

Meet Miss Greta

Great new machine... just wish I knew how to use it to its full potential!



I finally unpacked my new Kenmore 19233 sewing machine and even watched the instructional DVD that came along with it. I can see so much potential in Miss Greta (that's what I named it), but I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the new features and extras that my old one didn't have.

Like most things in life, the quicker I dive into it head first - the quicker I can master it. Fingers crossed.

I finally have a new project in mind and will definitely be using Grets. I just need to head down to my favorite fabric shop (thanks Karen!) and when I get back, I'll be taking her for a little ride. I'll let you know how it goes. I wonder if there will be a significant difference between this one and my old Euro-Pro.

3 comments:

DFTH said...

Greta looks beautiful, treat her right, polish her daily. She may end up in a museum someday. You came, you saw,now conquer.

Anonymous said...

This machine looks really cool.

Can't wait to see what you are going to come up with.

Marichelle said...

I'm starting to get more and more used to it - and working on some fun stuff. Hopefully I'll be done soon so I can post some pics!