Friday, January 18, 2008

Lifeflix Rewind

I know that I've been a complete slacker this week - not much cooking happened and I didn't really have that much to share - bad, bad blogger! Why?

It's just that I've been completely engrossed in making these cute little pouches which I plan to sell at the end of the month. I learned my lesson this past Christmas, I have to start working on products much much earlier. Time flies so quickly and before you know it, it'll be Spring time (wishful thinking)! So, basically I've been running my own little sweat shop and had nothing titillating to share... hopefully life will get a little more interesting next week!

Have a nice weekend!

monday:
:: Weekend wrap-up

tuesday:
:: Peach Chutney Pork Chops
:: Get rid of unwanted catalogs and sign up with Catalogchoice.org
:: January check myself check-up

wednesday:
:: Online cooking resources

thursday:
:: Knittng class: my very first hat

friday:
:: Knitting is frustrating

No comments: