Monday, October 11, 2010

Super Easy Peanut Butter Pie

peanutbutterpie

My oh my how life has changed...

Gone are the days when I used to have all the time (and energy) to whip up one of these or these at a drop of a hat. These days it's all about finding fast and easy meals that I can whip up while the little one is napping or being entertained by the rainforest gym mat!

peanutbutterpie-slice

Guys. You really have to give this Peanut Butter Pie a try - I promise you won't regret it! No cooking involved ;)

I added chopped up peanut butter chocolate truffles on top. I figured why the eff not since I was already eating a tub of cream cheese and a tub of whipped cream! Oh and I prefer to store mine in the freezer.

PS. This has obviously been postponed until further notice.

Images: Marichelle Hills

5 comments:

kim said...

mmmm, looks lip-smackingly delicious. adding ingredients to shopping list as we speak...

Conch said...

I was gonna say! lol.
Good luck with your operation, though, whenever it starts :)

Ez said...

This looks so ridiculously good! Yummers!

emily erin said...

i have to try this sometime VERY soon! :)

Unknown said...

You had me at peanut butter! It looks scrumptious. Definitely trying this recipe!