Friday, March 21, 2008

Lifeflix Rewind

Happy Friday - this one couldn't come fast enough!!
I was waiting for the bus this morning and this random guy (also waiting for the bus) turns to me and says "there should be a law making it illegal for husbands to get angry at their wives!" Then I said, "hmmm sounds like a good idea." - then we both stepped into the bus and went about our merry lives. Just a completely random thing that I wanted to share =)

:: I take back a post I wrote 8 months ago
:: Penne with Tuna - a Jamie Oliver inspired dish
:: I'm burning out burning out...
:: Bacon & Leek Tart - so bad it's good!
:: What to do if a fire breaks out in your kitchen
:: In pursuit of happiness
:: The Cheesiest Potato Casserole ever!

BTW - Jade, the bagel zone is staying open for another month! I take it the landlord hasn't found anyone to replace them!

1 comment:

Ces said...

Sis,
I just want you to know that i have been a frequent visitor of your spot. Most times, just too lazy to post but i just want to take time to say this... you always make my day! It gives you the feeling that ...Life can really be fun and wonderful and all... it's all a matter of choice:-)
keep it up!