Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I have CADD (Craft-Attention Deficit Disorder)

I'm feeling overwhelmed again.



Thanks to a Martha show and a trip to a local craft supply store, I finally started making things that I've been talking about making all summer long. But this new found craft-energy comes with a few strings attached. Rampant thoughts have been occupying my already crazy head - I want to make make ornaments; no, I should make more animals; oh it would be perfect with some hand embroidery (I don't even know how to do that!); I want to make this, oh what should I make next; this looks dumb; urggh; pffff; I need to organize these supplies, they're everywhere... The thoughts are endless! HELP!!

I'm even planning to go to the local library this afternoon. Which means trouble. I can already picture the stacks and stacks of books that I'll be carrying home Patchwork & Quilted Gifts, Doodle Stitching, Plush Pals, Sublime Stitching, Japanese paper crafts... thank goodness for library maximums.

Will this phase end?

No comments: