Thursday, July 19, 2007

To craft or not to craft



Once my mind commits to a new idea, the first thing I do is go to the bookstore. Back when I lived in Forest Hills, I would head straight to the library and borrow as many books about the topic as possible. Come to think of it - I really should pay the library a visit. As you can see, I have one about sewing, paper crafts, japanese crafts and of course the Crafter's Companion. This book has been covered by all of the craft blogs I read. Not only is it a good resource for project ideas, but it also features a number of crafters who talk about why they create, what inspires them and even showcases their workspace. I love seeing the actual space where people do what they do.

I haven't decided on my first craft project yet. I'm currently overwhelmed with the possibilities - so true to form =)

No comments: