Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Friday

Three more weeks to go!

black fig pasta

I spotted black mission figs on sale at Whole Foods this week so I grabbed a couple of pints and decided to make one of Hillsy's favorite pasta dishes - Black Fig & Chili Pasta!

I also wanted to share this awesome tutorial for baby tights on made by RAE (a new to me blog that I just recently discovered thanks to Nancy of sewnancy.) I can't wait to give this tutorial a try, how cute are those red & white tights?!??!?

Baby Tights Tutorial by madebyrae

I really hope I have the energy to sew once the baby arrives!! I've been dying over the cutest baby clothes that are waaaay beyond our budget so it would be so nice to be able to sew some cute things for her.

2 comments:

Ez said...

Oh my heavens...those tights are the cutest thing ever! Make them, make them! Emma is going to be the most stylin' kid around for sure!
xo

heather said...

Those are super cute tights! And fig+chile pasta sounds absolutely divine! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!