Friday, October 9, 2009

Wishin' & Hopin'

I've been on weather watch since last week. We've been working our butts of so we could join Deb at the Brooklyn Flea tomorrow, but if it rains it's a definite no go for us. It's a rain or shine venue but since most of our goods are paper-based, it would not be wise for us to go - the potential nightmare just doesn't seem worth it. C'mon rain, please give us a break!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

can you have all of your stuff packed up and ready and make your decision about going at the very last minute?

it's possible the rain might taper off in the morning. keeping my fingers crossed for you.