Thursday, October 8, 2009

Need: An extra tall pint of beer


This month has been such a whirlwind and keeping it all under wraps has been so hard! I'm so happy to finally share a preview of what me and my friend (and new biz partner) Ez have been up to!!! So give us a peek, would love to know what y'all think! Everything will be available for sale next week. If you're in the Brooklyn and NYC area, we'll be sharing a table with Deb of Bonbon Oiseau at the Fort Greene Brooklyn Flea on Saturday (if it doesn't rain that is!)

More details tomorrow, I gotta go run and get that pint!

7 comments:

mayaluna said...

Congratulations! It all looks fantastic! What a dynamic duo you two will be... already are. That table with Deb at the Flea is going to be delicious.

Suzanne said...

Very exciting news! Congrats :)
Everything looks awesome - will definitely be a frequent shopper I'm sure!

Jessie said...

What a dynamic duo you two are! I can't wait for the shop to open!!

loulouandoscar said...

How I wish could be at that Flea, everything looks super crisp and very desirable. How amazing that you two are working together, will the shop be Etsy based I wonder? I am so excited, and yay, more bunting!
XXXXX

loulouandoscar said...

um, ok, Big Cartel, should just have clicked huh! Congratulations off to browse now.
X

Sammi said...

o0o Marichelle, how lovely the little shop is!

melissa loves said...

I am just so excited about it hun, you guys are just unbelivable!
xo
Melis
ps I am doing an anti-rain dance tonight at midnight.