Monday, March 9, 2009

Bedroom Update

I think it was the Spring weather this weekend, but I was inspired to get back to fixing up our home. I finally put up the curtains I bought from IKEA almost a month ago. I decided to place the hooks way up near the ceiling, kind of nice coz it does actually make the room appear larger and I didn't have to hem the curtains. I also transferred the vanity over and hung up some pieces from two of my faves Heather Smith Jones and Lush Bella (placement totally inspired by Kerry).

I plan to get floating shelves to put on top of our heads. We don't really have that much space for side tables so I figured a floating shelf will do, just to add some sort of focus on that wall. For now, I put one of my all-white garlands just for fun. As you can tell, I haven't put up the wallpaper yet. It's in, I'm just waiting...

No comments: