Saturday, March 7, 2009

The ugly side of blogging

Cardinal rule (at least to me): once you add someone to your list of "friends" or blog faves, it's very rude to all of a sudden remove them. I just find that to be poor etiquette. I'm sure we can all think of a few exceptions to the rule (e.g. downright copying, suddenly you see a mirror image of your blog, they've removed you and now the feeling is mutual, you get rid of the entire list as I did on Lifeflix, etc).

I can argue all day about this and at the end of the day, it's your blog so you have the right to do what you want. Just my thoughts and feelings. Maybe it just stings for a while and as in all things we get over it real quick, which is why I decided to take this post down (originally posted on Saturday). A reader just pointed it out that it's up on google reader - so I thought, alright, might as well get it all out there. There are far more important things to worry about in this world, so like most things - put it out in the open, get it out there and write it off as a lesson learned.

sincerely,
ms sensitive

No comments: