Thursday, May 15, 2008

a 3rd Blog? Are you nuts?

OK. So you know how I've been complaining about not having time, blah blah blah poor me...



Well, I decided to do something really really smart about it and propose creating a blog with my girlfriends - a huh... a third blog! But you know what, I really don't think it's going to add to my level of stress. Why? Well technically, I do contribute to a family blog (it's private) and it really doesn't stress me out because it's more of a blog for ourselves and not the public. So I'm guessing this will be the same, but it will be public so if you're not sick of me already, you will be able to read it! I know, I'm crazy but I really think it will be loads of fun. Anything that involves my girlfriends is always loads of fun, so this one will be no different (she says now).

So we'll see if it comes to fruition!

That's a picture of a radish sprout (I used some last night) - I hate posting without pictures and it's kind of relevant :)

No comments: