I got tagged for the first time last night by Patty at Papaver Vert. Thanks Patty!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on yourhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here are 6 random things about me:
1. I'm the youngest of 6
2. I've had about 16 jobs and counting
3. I have an unusually heightened sense of taste and smell and am able to pick out individual ingredients from most dishes.
4. I develop fads easily, switching periodically from one obsession to the next. I can eat oatmeal for breakfast everyday for an entire month then one day wake up and decide enough is enough and eat bagels for the next month
5. I turn bright red after two sips of alcohol
6. I have an anti-Midas touch when it comes to computers. Every one I touch eventually breaks (the computer I'm typing this on has been in for repair 5 times)
Here are the people I'm tagging:
With the exception of Lovescool, I just recently "met" these lovely ladies and gent (some have become regular participants at Heart Handmade) and whose blogs I read on a regular basis. I'm cheating, I know I have seven (sshhh).
A Cat of Impossible Colour
The Little Stitch