Thursday, March 27, 2008

Make your own undies?



Yes, you too can make your own undies! The lovely Yana of supayana is going to be teaching the class - I would sign up in a heart beat, but I unfortunately might be sitting in a jury box (booo!) so I can't commit just yet.

Underwear Workshop!
Date: Saturday, April 19, 2008
Time: 1-4pm
Location: Etsy Labs, 325 Gold Street 3rd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Description:
I see London, I see France- I’m gonna teach you how to make underpants! This workshop will teach you how to transform an old t-shirt into a pair of super cute undies. You will be provided with step-by-step instructions, stretch lace, buttons, and patterns- you just need to bring a shirt!

There are only 8 spaces available in total so sign up quickly!
Class fee is $55.00.

Look at all these great Etsy Lab classes - damn it, I've been hiding under that rock again! Yana, thanks for showing me the light!

1 comment:

pve design said...

marichelle,
multi-task, sew while you are on jury duty.
i always knit or do something because it can be so boring, but it is so great that you are doing jury duty.
love those undies.
sweet!
patricia