Friday, February 1, 2008

Lifeflix Rewind

This weekend is going to be a busy one. It all starts tonight - dinner with a few friends then heading over to this very interesting bar where you get shushed if you talk too loud! Then on Saturday, I'm having dinner with my girlfriends and heading over to a bar to celebrate Hillsy's ( I know, again!) and Joanna's birthday. Sunday is Chick Flick Sunday - it's something that I've initiated with my girlfriends - it gives us a chance to watch movies that we can't convince our other halves to see. And what a perfect day for it, since Sunday is Superbowl Sunday!

:: J.Crew's little sister
:: I realize that fairies do exist!
:: what a $40 burger looks like
:: my version of Lidia's Buccatini All’ Amatriciana
:: DIY Girl Scout Cookies
:: Orecchiette with Cherry tomatoes and Arugula
:: making food out of felt and here

No comments: