Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dear Santa... Part 4 - Makeup



I don't wear a ton of makeup on a daily basis but when I do, I like to focus on the eyes.

1. This lightweight brush-on undereye brightening cream has been featured before. Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener, $18

2. Paula Dorf's Transformer is something I can't live without. It turns any eyeshadow to liquid liner ($18.00). I just ran out of this stuff. Unfortunately, both Sephora and Bloomingdales no longer carry the brand. I've wasted money on other "similar" options (e.g. Benefit's She Laq and Bare Escentuals' Weather Everything) that just don't work as well with my Bobbi Brown eyeshadows.

3. Laura Mercier's Secret brightening pen ($30) brightens dark circles, reduces shadows and minimizes discolouration.

Want the smoky eye look? Check out these affordable Sephora-brand eye shadows and liners:

4.
Colorful Mat Mono Eyeshadow, Mat No. 07 - matte deep burgundy ($10) and
Colorful Duo Eyeshadow, Grey Harmony 09 pale silver gray cream & pewter shimmer powder $16

These liners are deeply pigmented and waterproof!
5. Keep Kohl! Waterproof Liner Sephora ($8) and Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof ($8)

See Crafting Wishlist , Food & Cooking Wishlist, Clothes Wishlist

No comments: