Thursday, November 8, 2007

Defective Voluspa Candle



I'm usually not one of those annoying consumers who complain about everything and anything (unfortunately a.k.a "American" in the rest of the world), but in this case I definitely plan to write at least an email to the company.

If it were a Glade candle that I paid $6 for then fine, a little glass burning would be acceptable in my book. But when I pay over $20 for a candle, I expect it to do its one job right. I'm not really sure what the issue is here, my friend Jee suspects that they might have used the wrong wick size. It also looks like the wick is not 100% centered, thus causing the flame to concentrate on one side versus straight up into the air.



It's a shame because I really loved their 3-wick line but thought I'd give this kind a try. I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm just really disappointed because I love the scent (Vintage Tobacco Vanille) - one of the few that don't make me feel like I'm stuck in a car with my Mother wearing too much perfume (Passion by Elizabeth Taylor).

I'll let you know if they ever get back to me.

No comments: