Fig and Ricotta cheese Tart
Recipe courtesy of Feel Good Food
- Pack of ready-made rolled puff pastry
- 9 ripe figs, halved lengthways
- 7oz ricotta cheese
- 1oz flaked almonds
- 4 tbs honey
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Unroll and place pastry on a large baking sheet and create a 1-inch rim/crust all the way around the edge. Score the crust with a fork (step 2).
- Lay the figs over the pastry, cut side up, then dallop the ricotta in between and scatter almonds. Drizzle with half the honey.
- Bake in the over for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is golden. Drizzle with the remaining honey and serve immediately.