Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Beauty-find tested

I wrote about Maybelline's Intense XXL Microfiber Waterproof Mascara a while back and I've been meaning to report my findings...

I layered this stuff on as thick as possible right before my hardest spin class - I wanted to test out the waterproof factor. After 45 minutes of sweat, this stuff stayed on like nobody's business. If anyone has ever seen me after a spin class then you know we're talking miracle product here.

My sister was right, this stuff is awesome! For under $10, you can't beat it. It definitely beats the Lancome stuff I was using before. Now I just need to find myself a good makeup remover... any suggestions?

Oh, I also wanted to see if mascara in general made a difference so I took a before and after shot.


Eyes look so freaky on their own, don't they?

2 comments:

Ces said...

Mary Kay's oil free eye make up remover sis!

DFTH said...

what in the world...Kuya Sonny, is that you??????????????????????