Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Last Hurrah

last hurrah

After eating my way through our recent California trip (and hardly moving) to now suffering from a bug that I just can't seem to kick since returning from paradise (not to mention my new found obsession with chocolate AND wine), I've decided that my body needs a reboot. Also known as... I'm going to be drinking lots of kale juice and will be in a very bad mood for the next couple of days.

Knowing that I was about to embark on yet another one of my silly (and probably dumb) ideas - I happily indulged on a few of my new faves while watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. NOTE: the Cheese Doodle puffs were camera shy.

1 comment:

Pepper and Kathryn said...

those look delish... as i'm sure the doodle puffs were. no shame. good luck on the reboot! you're a braver woman than i. :)