Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who needs IKEA?


(ok, I still do but...) Look what I finally found - summer furniture!
I went to Lowe's with my friend Melissa on Friday and she spotted these retro-inspired chairs. They also come in blue but I definitely prefer the green ones. I wish they had some sort of perforated designs on them just like the real ones - but I guess if I really wanted to, I could find a DIY solution and figure out how I can cut tiny holes into it...maybe?? For less than $40 each chair, I'm not complaining. Surprisingly comfortable too! We also bought 2 other chairs that look like wicker chairs but really aren't. Haven't had a chance to take a pic of those yet.

Off to California today for a little family reunion sans other halves... so it should be interesting! Lots of food pics coming up, all we do is eat when we're together.

1 comment:

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Eww! I almost bought these same chairs! They have blue and pink at our Lowes. My husband said those colors wouldn't look good on our front porch though....bah!