Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

... since I won't be around tomorrow to greet everyone properly!

Sorry I'm so late this morning, I was being a chatter box with bff Zandra - the only person I can stay on the phone with for 1:31:34 and still have more things to say an hour from now!


I'm soooo frickin' excited for this weekend to start. I'm finally going to Blue Hill at Stone Barns, wonder if Chef Dan Barber will be around!!!! You don't know how much I've been dying to go here.

Less exciting news - tax man is coming over on Monday to help us file taxes. I'd also like to put up the wallpaper in the bedroom if I'm not too mentally drained from IRS-related activities.

Tuesday - I finally said adios to my favorite dentist in Forest Hills NY. I used to trek down to Queens even when I moved to the East Village. But driving or taking the train from here to Queens would be a little too crazy even for me. So I've made us appointments with a local dentist that came highly recommended. So I guess we'll see how that goes.

It's a four-day weekend for us so we're both really excited to spend some quality time together!!

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Glad you're having a good weekend.

I made my boyfriend a huge photo album that sent him into tears after reading through it. He never cries at anything so it was wonderful