Friday, November 7, 2008

Argh.

I've been ordered to do nothing today. I'm officially sick, cotton head, runny nose, uneasy stomach - you know, all the fun & exciting stuff.

Hillsy came home from his London trip yesterday and look what I got...


a huge bag full of my favorite... MAGAZINES!! Nothing makes me happier than sitting on my fave couch and reading a stack of mags from other countries (especially British ones!)

I bet you can guess what I'll be doing today.

PS. I asked Hillsy which wallpaper he preferred and he completely shocked me with his choice. He preferred the top right (Cow Parsley by Cole & Son), so not what I expected. And I asked him if he had an issue with pink and he said nope. I guess it's a good balance because I just finished painting the bedroom walls a nice dark charcoal/slate grey. Pictures next week.

BUT of course I didn't stop looking for more options, so here's a new one in the running... what do you think (and keep in mind that I'm painting the floors white and the walls are dark grey)?

Jessica, I like the teal/pink one too but I'm just concerned that having 2 colors will be harder to constantly change bedding/accessory colors. Plus, Hillsy wasn't loving it.

1 comment:

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

I totally understand you're delimma! I've totally pigeon holed myself into having to buy comforters with certain colors, which totally sucks! I go through comforters like some women go through shoes!

No matter what y'all choose it will be awesome I'm sure!