Monday, August 11, 2008

The Hunt Continues

It was round three of house hunting this weekend...

Too much to think about right now and I think we're both feeling a bit tired (mentally) from this whole process. From budgeting spreadsheets to worrying about moving costs to termites blah blah blah. If anyone has any furniture they want to get rid of... let me know!

Hilly starts his new job today and he looks pretty spiffy. We went back to work shopping for him on Friday at H&M... fun for me, him - not so much. Kind of sucks, coz the poor guy wore t-shirts, Golas and jeans everyday at the old job and now he's wearing proper trousers and a button down shirt. He's still not sure if they're allowed to wear jeans - so better safe than sorry. I'm so excited for him, as usual I'm sure he's going to kick some butt!!

As for me, summer is coming to a close and it's time to start thinking about next steps...

To be continued...


1 comment:

bct1003 said...

Why'd he transfer jobs? Is this the reason for the move? Great to wear casual clothes for work. What does he do?

Good luck house hunting.