Friday, April 11, 2008

Lifeflix Rewind

Being sick sucks - the sore throat is now an annoying cough. The bright side? I can finally watch the gazillion Martha shows on our DVR.

:: Poached Salmon with Herb Tomato Salad
:: My next craft project - a pattern by Built by Wendy
:: Baked Pancake with Nutella
:: Fish Soup with Garlic Toast

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Wash your hands, don't get sick! And thanks for reading and for leaving such nice comments.


The Mood Food Blog said...

hey there!
Hope you get better over the weekend! Having a duvet day in Ireland today- it fixes everything! Although, Back to back Kitchen Nightmares makes me want to clean! :)

Donal x


hey Donal! Thank you - I finally got out of the apartment today. Ahh a duvet day, that sounds good. Oohh back to back Kitchen Nightmares, that's even better! I love him, he cracks me up. He's even more of a prick in the US version. Do you get those over there?

linda said...

Sorry about your cough, hope you feel better soon. Have fun watching tv.

The Mood Food Blog said...

Great! A bit of fresh air always does the world of good! :)

Yeah I have the US version aswell, they started showing it here- but I have one reservation that they make it too much like a reality style show- with the interviews to camera and all that! I like the way the British one is more documentary style- do you get that over there?


Thanks Linda! One more day of this and I should be good as new (i hope).

Completely agree w/ you Donal. The British version is ten times better. We get them on BBC-America, although I'm not sure if they're the latest ones. Hell's Kitchen is the worst one though, he really puts on a show on that one. I've also started watching Last Restaurant Standing - as you can tell, I'm a little obsessed with the cooking reality shows :)