Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up: Work work work

We finally got around to watching Michael Clayton, unfortunately the download was acting up and kept skipping frames. I like Tilda Swinton, but unless I missed a couple of pivotal scenes, I'm not really sure how she managed to snag the Oscar. We also saw This is England - great movie. I don't understand why this movie didn't make a bigger splash. The acting was excellent and overall very very enjoyable. Add this one to your Netflix queue. Hillsy made his famous kettle popcorn - it's the best!

I'm attempting to run twice a week now. I pushed myself to run 5 minutes extra on Saturday and it completely wiped me out for the rest of the day. Although I did manage to eat Thé Adoré again for brunch (Jee - the girl now recognizes us!)

They have the best cream of corn soup!

I spent most of the weekend working on the new blog. As you can tell, I haven't launched it. It's pretty much all set to go, but I want the timing to be absolutely perfect! I'll be reaching out to fellow bloggers this week and I really really hope that it's well received by the community. I'll definitely be ready to post some screenshots by this week. I've pushed the launch date to next Monday (17th.).


suedeness said...

Mmmm, everything on the table looks delicious! I'm so jealous you get to enjoy Thé Adoré since they're never open when I want to go (cuz you know it's a front right? ha.)

I can't wait to see the new blog!

Cecilia said...

I want to see MICHAEL CLAYTON also because I'm curious about Tilda Swinton's performance. I love, love Cate Blanchett, and she was the favorite to win. I was very surprised when Tilda won.


let me know what you think of her performance, I'm really curious to see whether I'm alone on this one!