Thursday, March 13, 2008

March Check-up

I haven't written one of these in a long time! So let's see... what am I up to?

Do I plan to sell the stuff I make?
On HOLD. Miss Greta is getting a little dusty, but I'm sure it won't be for long. I really want to learn how make simple dresses (not to sell), so I think that'll be my next sewing project.

Am I any closer to owning my own shop or starting a business?
On HOLD

Updates since last check-up:
Everything is on hold because I just launched my second blog - Heart Handmade. Trying to sell my own handmade goods really opened my eyes to a whole new world and I wanted a place where I could, in my own way, help garner the attention that Handmade deserves. Plus I want LIFEFLIX to be more of a reflection of my "domestic" life.

Do I plan to look for a "traditional" job? still NO. I think I got lucky again and fell into something (blogging) that not only I enjoy but comes quite naturally. I never thought it would be something that I would enjoy doing but it obviously is. Right now, I'm fully committed to further developing Heart Handmade and maintaining the dialogue we have here at LIFEFLIX. So I guess the only thing for me to do is figure out how to get paid doing what I love. Do what you love and the rest will fall into place (is what I tell myself almost everyday)!

No comments: