Friday, February 8, 2008

Lifeflix Rewind

Fortunately, this weekend will be a bit more low key than last. I'm looking forward to relaxing and hopefully getting re-energized for next week. I hope that the crafter's block will pass and I'll be overflowing with new ideas next week! Thanks again for reading and for the comments!

:: make sure you check out metremade wallpapers - as you can tell I LOVE them, I've been rotating them all week long. I also wanted to say thanks to Liz & Tess for the mention on the mentremade blog this week!
:: Try a classic Filipino dish Sinigang (Tamarind Stew Soup)
:: In the mood for chocolate or need a dessert for Valentines?
:: French Country Chicken - do something different with chicken fingers!
:: news// my brand finally gets approved
:: a 20 minute meal - Cauliflower and Feta Omelet

No comments: