Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Upcoming projects

I have a knack for choosing craft projects that seem to take months to finish so I'm really itching to start something that I can finish in less than a month!

I'm thinking of taking a crack at sewing zippered purses using the Mari's Bias Tape Purse with Zipper tutorial on purlbee.com (a great resource for easy to understand tutorials and a source for inspiration).



I also love love love these cute barrettes (little wool felt sleeping bags for hairpins) from another favorite blog angry chicken. I plan to be done with the calendar by next week, then I need to start on a yet to be announced craft-project that should also take months to finish THEN and only then will I have a chance to make these. Maybe some of you can get a head start and let me know how it goes!

No comments: