Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dreaming of Claire



I had such an odd dream this morning. I dreamt that Hillsy and I were walking and we spot someone filming an amateur video of themselves. Apparently this girl hasn't done a backflip in ages and decided to document it. As we stood watching her failed attempts, I notice Claire Danes standing nearby, outside a restaurant called "Manitoba". So we inch our way closer and I ask her if she is waiting for the rest of her party and if she was planning to eat at Manitoba. I remember trying to act as cool as possible, trying not to act like a lunatic fan. Then before you know it, we hop into a cab with her (already half full). There were 3 other girls already sitting in the front. I notice that I know 2 of the girls, we went to the same junior high school (at this point I also realize that Claire went to our junior high school but chose not to say anything). I yell out "Alicia?" and the girls instantly recognize me. I say my name and then Claire recognizes it. We all scream "oh my god, I can't believe it". We then drop Claire off at some house in Queens in an area called Jamaica Estates. Then I woke up. I have no idea why I would even dream about Claire Danes.

*I actually went to school with Alicia and the other girl in the front seat


My entire body hurts, we took the hardest spin class known to mankind last night. Plus, the muscle ache from Monday's Strength class is also starting to set in. Why do we choose to do this to ourselves? I'm not a happy camper =(

No comments: