Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Homemade Ornaments

faux gingerbread cookie ornaments

As usual Ms. Ez inspired me to make a few new ornaments for my tree this year. She posted a couple of DIY projects a couple of weeks ago and I found myself running to Michaels... looking forward to having a little craft helper in a couple of years!

By the way, the gingerbread "cookie" designs were inspired by these real cookies on Martha.

faux cookie ornaments (2010)

Instructions:
Felt ginger cookie ornaments
Faux sugar cookie ornaments

PS. I was so shocked to see snow outside as I whipped open the curtains this morning - it's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

By the way, wish me luck - I'm off to see Emma's pediatrician today. Poor thing has been sick for a week and has developed a rash on her torso, back and neck!

2 comments:

Ez said...

These turned out so perfect Biz! Hurray!
And we are sending you and little Emms lots of love and well wishes. xox Ez

Melissa de la Fuente said...

omg....these are adorable hun! I love them & good luck today, at the doctor. I hope he makes little Em feel better soon :)
xo
Melis