Friday, November 12, 2010

A few things...

time flies

I'm always making comments like - Oh I can't wait until Emma starts holding herself up, or ooh can't wait until she starts talking, can't wait until she can start playing with her bestie Max (he's about 5 months older than her), can't wait until she fits into her super cute skinny jeans that auntie Z bought for her... Well yesterday I spotted my little one in her crib chattin' it up with her mobile animal friends, legs and feet dangling out of her crib - she squirmed herself around ninety degrees. My heart kinda sank... I immediately jetted into her room and asked my little bean not to grow up too quickly.

In case you weren't around last week, Ez and I have relaunched the Nice Package blog (we also gave it a cute little facelift this week). Please check it out when you get a chance. I also want to thank Dana of Leililaloo for asking me to take part in her Balancing series. I told her that I didn't think I was qualified since I haven't really figured it all out yet, but she thought it would be an interesting angle so here's my little interview!

5 comments:

Our Little Beehive said...

I love the photo above :)

Ez said...

This photo is so priceless Biz. And such a great post about the importance of perspective and living in the moment. As you know I struggle with this myself quite a bit. Thanks for inspiring me today! xo Ez

P.S. I loved your interview on Leilialoo. I don't think anyone has it all figured out (and if they say they do, then they are probably out of touch). You are a woman who is embracing life - all it's challenges and joys...and that my dear is far more inspiring than someone who thinks they have already learned all there is to know about life. :-)

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Aw...this is just so heartbreakingly sweet & true. I know exactly what you mean hun & so happy you are loving those precious moments. Sweet little Em...chatting to her little mobile...(cue heart breaking) Off to read your interview!
xo
Melis

Zee said...

Just want to eat those little legs!! She fits in her skinnies already?? We need to do a photo shoot with Max wearing his too :)

Clementine said...

TINY TOOOOOTSIES!!!