Monday, May 24, 2010

Thank You

shower_thanksall my favorites!

Oh Melis, Hillsy and I can't thank you enough!

You are such a sweet friend for throwing me the most perfect blogger boondoggle baby shower anyone could ask for. How lucky am I?? I can't even imagine all the work you put into planning it all - the delicious food, drinks, adorable party decor/favors, fun and crafty activities... man I owe you BIG time! You should be an event planner, you are simply bad-ass. AND of course a huge thanks to Joel (Melissa's hubby)! Thank you for whipping up that awesome guacamole, busing the ladies from the train station and for taking the little ones out for the day.

shower_tablehaving lunch on Melissa's beautiful porch (to die for peony centerpiece)

shower_activitiescutest party favor in the world + watercolor painting + flying wishes

Nothing tops spending a beautiful Spring afternoon laughing it up with some of my all-time favorite ladies, all of whom I've met through blogging. Cassie, Melis, Persephone, Susy, RJ (Deb & Ez I know that you were both there in spirit), thank you so much for making the trip out here to celebrate such an incredible milestone with me - it meant the world to us! Miss Seedlebug doesn't quite know how lucky she was to be surrounded by you ladies - one day I'll show her the pics and tell her all about it!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

Ez said...

How beautiful! Melissa truly outdid herself! Wow! Those flowers (and everything else) just made me swoon! : )

Christina said...

Your shower looked so beautiful! Love the photos and of course that centerpiece. I just started my own blog http://sweet-and-salty-blog.blogspot.com/ and also recently posted about my newfound love, peonies! Congratulations! :)

Clementine said...

Oh, Marichelle, these photos are incredible. LOVE. Melis really did do a kick-ass job. Everything was just stunningly gorgeous. And just remember: when in doubt, say no to the face epidural.
Love you! Cassie

milk tea + polkadots said...

How gorgeous! Congratulations!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Aw....hey! That's me! :) Thank you sweet peetie! You know it was all my absolute pleasure & SO much fun! This makes me so very happy(sorry I am just seeing it now) and your pics are SO good hun. It makes it all look so lovely. Thank you my friend, thank you. I am thrilled that you had such a great time. And so glad all those lovely ladies were there to help make it special. (though we missed Ez & Deb) You do NOT owe me a thing hun, except for tv night! :) And I will pass on your sweet thanks to Joel too! You are the best & thank you for this thank you my friend.
xoxo
Melis
ps Seedlebug, i cannot wait to meet you! :)

Jennifer Young said...

yowza!
such a gorgeous spread!!!
j.

Karen said...

beautiful!!! these pics could be in a martha stewart mag. nice job melissa!

Marichelle said...

Thanks everyone!! It was such a beautiful day!