Friday, May 14, 2010

I love this

I've started following a brand new set of blogs and have begun eerily stalking a handful of new shops - mostly dedicated to little ones. Nonchalant Mom has become one of my ultimate faves, I'm quickly developing quite the laundry list of must-haves from Carina's shop...

Nonchalant Mom

Collector Pants. Love how you can turn these pants into a romper, the cutest thing ever!
Matta Metal Wraps. Versatile piece that can be used as a necklace, bracelet or a belt. One in every color please!

What's on my agenda this weekend? Gardening! Have a great weekend everyone!

Via Nonchalant Mom Blog

4 comments:

Ez said...

I die! That little romper is the sweetest and those necklaces are awesome. Love, love, love!
Have fun out in the garden preggers.
xo Ez

sew nancy said...

I bought the collector pants/romper for Scarlet a month ago. They are so cute I can hardly take it.
Those metal wraps are really great too

Marichelle said...

ooh lucky girl!!! Does it fit just like the pic?

tada! shop said...

we are admirers of carina + nonchalant mom! we asked her for summer activity ideas and she came up with the road trip....and packing list of what to bring for the little ones!
http://www.tadashop.com/picks/4c0db0a869d8ac763600005c/