Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dreams


My mind is exhausted from dreaming last night. I've been told that this is another common pregnancy related treat!

I used to dream a ton prior to the seedling but they've definitely become more vivid lately. Let's see, so far...
- I've dreamt of Oprah. She was leading/hosting some relay race thing that I was a part of. I left annoyed coz no one was following the rules (hahahaha)
- I had sex with Tim Riggins (Friday Night Lights) -- can't complain about that one - and no the sex was NOT good. I think I was having some sort of performance anxiety issue!
- I dreamt of being left behind in a mall in Madrid walking around with a broken shoe (specifically my orange frye wedges) in tears... it goes on and on.

One constant dream I have is searching for a toilet and every single toilet is ALWAYS gross, filled to the rim with used toilet paper and overflowing water. I know, lovely right?

1 comment:

Pixie said...

OK, not to be weird but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has gross toilet dreams! It's always disgusting or there's no doors on the stalls! lol Whew...I'm not the only one.

I seem to have them more when I'm stressed and I'm not sure if it's related but it's def gross!