Monday, September 7, 2009

Au Revoir Summer


Woke up today feeling a little sad over the end of summer. A bit silly really, since I know it'll roll back in as quickly as it got here in the first place.... actually, no it won't. Winter always overstays its welcome damn it. Alright, I'll spare you the drama and quit bitchin' (for) now.

On a happier note - I received my second wholesale order this weekend!!! I almost fell outta my chair when I read the email. Woot woot - this one is a little bigger than my last one so I'm sure you can guess what I'll be doing these next couple of weeks. I also have more exciting news - hopefully I'll be able to share it all with you in a couple of days!! It's really really exciting and good... just waiting for everything to be finalized prior to opening my big mouth :) It's work related so no I'm not getting married or pregnant - I know where your minds like to go!!

Picture above was taken at South Orange Reservation (we found the waterfalls) with my shiny new iPhone. Yep I did it, finally made the leap and I'm totally in love with it.

No comments: