Monday, July 6, 2009

Post Holiday Blues


I always have a hard time getting back into the groove of things after a holiday. I have a tendency to mope around and pretend like I'm doing work when I'm really not. We had so much fun in Montreal - eating, drinking, listening to some really great music and hanging out with a few good friends. Even went to bed early last night AND still couldn't even get my ass up to run this morning and believe me, after this weekend I really needed a good run. There's just something about traveling - whether it's a 5 hour plane ride or a 6 hour drive, I require lots and lots of food to keep me busy. I have to have a constant stream of food/drink or else I go nuts.

Well, hopefully I get out of this funk soon. There's lots of work to be done!!

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Glad you had a fabulous time you'll get back into the swing of things soon enough..

... that's half the point in going!