Thursday, April 2, 2009

Woohoooo

Ladies and Gents we got some action!


The beans were first to sprout. So far so good, most of the seeds are showing good growth signs (even the watermelon!) I'm not sure why I'm so excited over the melons - maybe coz in my mind they're huge and to see them grow from a teeny tiny seed.... pretty exciting stuff.

On the bad news front... I'm spending the better half of my day cleaning the house, I'm talkin' cleaning. NOT swiffer, wipey wipes cleaning, I'm talkin' down on my knees cleaning. I HATE cleaning but once I get started - I'm good. It's just the thought ya know? It's as appealing to me as eating a bowl of mud.

2 comments:

Mod and Mint said...

oooh... i want a vegetable garden too!

i hear you on the cleaning thing. to me it's no fun until it's finished. A sparkling clean house is a satisfying feeling.

Marichelle said...

It's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when it's so darn dirty!!!