Thursday, April 9, 2009

Running on 5 hours of sleep

I'm getting too old for this. Slept pretty late last night putting together a last minute post for the Shop Live Pre-Sale. Of course Photoshop froze on me right when I was about to finish and OF COURSE I hadn't saved my work. I nearly had a breakdown but I think I was too tired to even curse at the monitor. So I went downstairs made Hillsy's lunch for today coz I knew that there was no way in hell I would wake up at 6am to make it the next day. Grabbed a can of Coke Zero and it was on. I finished at about 3am. Woke up at 7:30am tried to get more Zzzzs then finally got up an hour later. So I feel sort of numb, relaxed, like I'm on some meds or something.

I'm excited for tonight, excited for the weekend which starts early coz Hillsy has tomorrow off. Yay!! His sister and her boyfriend is coming for a visit, it'll be their first time in the US so I'm so psyched and excited for them to arrive!!! I also have to finish off their room, which I haven't had a chance to address since painting it on Sunday. It'll be crunch time tomorrow.

Oh and if you haven't been to HH today, I've posted lots of great pre-sale deals on Etsy. These are some of my favorites!!! I'm trying to resist but I don't think I can...

No comments: