Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I hear crickets up in here

I'm still breathing! Just taking a break to do some sightseeing with Hillsy's sister and boyfriend. They're in for the week from the UK (first time in the States) so it's been really fun...

Here's a sneak peek at what the guest room looked like upon their arrival. There's nothing I love more than hosting, I genuinely love setting up rooms and making sure everyone is comfortable (more about that later!)


OK off to take them to a traditional American DINER brunch :)

6 comments:

Mj Reed said...

wow!! u did that? Like it a lot!!! Can't wait to visit u guys!!! Were still on Nov right??

lisacitron said...

Looks pretty Marichelle! I love the Forsythia... I just wish it would stop raining.

Sammi said...

Oooh, lucky family members! A wonderful room and an American DINER brunch.

Marichelle said...

Thanks guys!! Yes, MJ we're still on!
Lisa, Cathy actually put me on to these. Didn't even realize I had them in the yard :)
Thanks Sammi (likin' the new avatar!)

Ces said...

Supergirl! Love everything! I just feel pressured (a bit) having you as a guest in less than 2-3 weeks? What should i put in the basket? LOL

Marichelle said...

a bag of pandesal, toblerone, clovers... should do the trick :) oh and a big glass of bubble tea