Monday, March 16, 2009

Imelda strikes again

I really should go down in the basement and count how many pairs of shoes I have that I've worn once... but that doesn't sound fun so instead I'll share my faves from Piperlime's 20% off today-only sale - promocode TREAT (sorry Raul!)



1. SeychellesAraxi
2. DV by Dolce VitaDainty
3. Mia Mystical (looks just like my favorite sandals from last year that I wore EVERYday that desperately need to be replaced)
4. Kenneth Cole Gem-erama
5. Ciao Bella Adriana

PS. Did I mention I ordered two pairs from Anthropologie (will share tomorrow) this weekend, but that doesn't count because I used a giftcard I received from Christmas - alright, so it didn't cover the entire balance... but the intentions were there.... give me a break people!

** OH almost forgot! A couple of links to help counter any shoe purchases that this post might have caused:

:: The lovely folks from Snuggle sent me an email offering readers $2 off their latest product Snuggle Creme
:: Coupon Cabin - a new online promo coupon hub (via dailycandy) $5 off Target what??

1 comment:

Karen said...

nice mar....between you and z...you're not helping my online shopping addiction. i just purchased a pair of Birkenstocks at z's recommendation...i think i really screwed up my foot wearing those stupid J Crew flip flops during our vacay. now i have to look at these beauties!!!