Monday, February 16, 2009

Feels like a Sunday

...completely forgot to mention that I was going to be lazy and not post today... but since I'm here...

So we had dinner at Stone Barns yesterday and it was soooooooooo good AND I even got two quick glances of the man Dan Barber (boy I sound like a groupie). Sorry no pictures though, I wanted to thoroughly enjoy my meal and I have to admit I was also a little embarrassed to bust out my camera!!! I know, I know, what kind of blogger am I?? I'm not really sure how else to describe the meal other than to say that I finally understand the difference between good food and GOOD food. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that you can actually taste the thought, love and passion that went into each dish. We're hoping to get a chance to go back during the Summer season, I bet the grounds are even more lovely and full of life during the Summer and Fall seasons.

Hillsy and I had a nice long chat thanks to the hour or so drive up there. You never know what sort of things you start discussing when you find the time to fully unwind.

To be continued...

No comments: