Thursday, February 7, 2008

wunderlust



It's official - I can now legally use wunderlust!!!

The logo is final, but I'm still playing around with packaging ideas, tags etc - but I'm so happy that my application has been approved (after much going back & forth with legalzoom). I actually had to provide documented translations of the word WUNDER! (which by the way is German)

I need to get my butt into gear today - no more slacking and feeling "lost". I've been having brain-farts lately and I can't seem to get myself to make something. So I've decided that today is the day. I don't care what comes out of it, but I'm making something - no more excuses! The birds are chirping outside, the sun is starting to peek through the thick clouds that have been looming over the city this week, it's freakin' 40+ (F) degrees in February - what more can I ask for??

But first I need to wash my hair - seriously, I've been such a dirt bag lately and I haven't washed my hair in 3 days - it's been in a permanent pony tail (I know, I know - T.M.I) and I think my legs are a little stubbly (gross).

So I'm signing off - I obviously have some issues to sort out today ;-)

No comments: