Monday, February 11, 2008

Take-out with a twist

I went to a first birthday party yesterday (for the son of my good friend Jenny). I hand delivered a special food package...



I "borrowed" some take-out food containers from Whole Foods and used aluminum foil as tissue paper.


Beans, carrots, potatoes and T-bone steak


I also used a Whole Foods bakery bag to package my felt chocolate chip cookies.


Bacon, eggs and a sandwich (cheese, lettuce, tomato and turkey)

I hope he enjoys the food as much as I enjoyed making it!

3 comments:

Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND said...

This is the cutest gift I have ever seen! How adorable!!! He must have been thrilled! I going now to post a link to your BLOG from mine. We were just talking about felt projects this week....but mostly made by the kids so they don't look as professional :) - Kristie

Marichelle said...

Thanks Kristie! I actually got the idea from Sarah from http://smallfox.typepad.com - who has loads of other great ideas, you should check out her blog when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

I love it! So cute! The green beans are my favorite, but it all looks so delicious!