Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm eating...



Uh-oh do I sense an obsession starting?? I always go through my food-phases - I can have sushi for dinner for an entire month straight and then not have it for 3 months.



I haven't had FAGE yogurt in a long long time. I was walking around Trader Joe's today and I'm not sure who spotted who first, but I decided to pick up a tub for old time sake. One spoonful and I was in love again. It seriously is like eating cream cheese - sooooo good - it's my favorite yogurt (at least from the short list of decent yogurts that I can buy in the U.S.). They have less fattening versions like 2% but what's the point? Get the "Total" and just don't go ballistic and finish the tub. Even better with an extra long drizzle of honey, especially if it's honey from a bear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same obsession a while back. I had it on a daily basis for about two months. Add some organic granola from Le Pain Quotidien and it's delicious!

Marichelle said...

Funny you should say that, I was actually at Le Pain Quotidien last Sunday eating a Yogurt Granola Parfait =)