Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas everybody!! I'll be taking some time off from blogging and will be back on January 4th.

I want to thank everyone for supporting LIFEFLIX this year. Thank you for listening and a special thanks to everyone who has contributed through comments - I really appreciate it.

I have really enjoyed sharing my "life" through this blog for the past 6 months - wow, I can't believe it's been that long since my first post. Thanks to LIFEFLIX, I've been able to keep in touch with my family and friends. Although sometimes I find myself lost for words since they already know what I've been up - down to what I ate last night. I've also met so many great people through this world of blogging and flickring - I'm amazed at how easy it is to make connections with so many people, both near and far.

I wish everyone a happy new year.

Speak to you next week!

1 comment:

tinaminastina said...

I wish you a happy new year!!


tina/