Monday, October 15, 2007

Best Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Recipe FOUND!!!



The last time I baked cookies was a total disaster and I've been on the hunt for a better and fool-proof recipe ever since.

Well, I finally found it last Friday on Nicole Weston's Baking Bites (I love this blog) - the best home-made chewy cookie I've ever tasted!! You have to try this recipe asap.



I used chocolate chunks (I had leftover Callebaut bars) instead of chips and probably used a little less than what the recipe called for. I think I prefer chunks to chips because there's more of a real distinction between the cookie batter and the chocolate - if that makes any sense! I also think if you can get a hold of better chocolate, the quality really makes a huge difference.

Next time, I'm going to try adding macadamia nuts or oatmeal... I can't wait!!

No comments: