Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Last Night's Dinner #6: Lobster Ravioli

Lobster Ravioli with Asparagus Blue Cheese Cream Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Kayhan Atamyildiz
Difficulty: Easy



I got this recipe from Kayhan or as Jonathan and friends call him - "The Turk". We came over for dinner one night and he prepared 3 different pastas and this was one of them. I don't remember if the original one had garlic in it, but I added some last night and it turned out pretty good. The asparagus, lobster and blue cheese combination somehow brings out a mushroom-like flavor. I don't really know why, it must be something in the flavor profiles of the three... does anyone know why? Anyway, give it a try - it's a good one!

It's really easy and only requires five ingredients:
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 clove finely chopped garlic (optional)
1 small bunch of chopped asparagus
4-5 tbsp blue cheese (really depends on how much you love blue cheese)
1 pack of frozen lobster ravioli. Follow package instructions. (I recommend Bruno's)



Follow these easy steps:



You can top it with crumbled blue cheese. Let me know if you end up trying it.
Thanks Kayhan!

No comments: