Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Booties

new booties

I'm constantly looking for new shoes for Emma - lil' missy rips everything off of her feet (including socks!) I can't tell you how many times I've had to back track my footsteps in a store to find a missing shoe or sock! I'm not sure how these new Minnetonka Moccasin Booties will fare - but they sure are cute right? I'll keep you posted!

PS. These run big - I ended up ordering two sizes down and they still have a little room! I figure I can always double up on socks for the winter.


Ez said...

Aww...can't wait to see them on her little feet! She's gonna be stylin'!

Jessica Hoareau said...

Those are so cute! You should look up something called "sock-ons" or something like that... my niece has them and they are like little covers that keep socks on!